List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: Outlook compatibility (Was: Re: Invitation mails)
From:       Bo Thorsen <bo () sonofthor ! dk>
Date:       2004-06-28 14:15:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 25 June 2004 12:46, Don Sanders wrote:
> [...]
> It does seems obvious that proko2 is a big project, I expect there is
> also a schedule attached to it. So it seems logical that there is a
> lot or work to be done. This could potentially place an unusually
> large burden on those groups that have the right to reject patches
> and the responsibility to sanitize and filter them.
>
> Personally I think it's evident that there's a delicate issue here of
> how to ensure that no one unfairly benefits at the expense of others.
>
> From Cornelius' post I get the impression that I'm not the only one
> who feels this way. Though I doubt this mailing list is the most
> appropriate forum for addressing these issues.

Yes, we surely will have some friction here and there. But actually we are
more or less done with all features and all of this code is in HEAD. Only
the new format implementation remains, and that should have very little
impact on other code areas. We are now writing docs now and doing lots of
testing.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark