List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Exchange resource
From:       Marc TAIEB <TAIEBMA () e-i ! com>
Date:       2004-06-03 15:08:10

On Thursday 03 June 2004 16:37, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Thursday 03 June 2004 16:02, Marc TAIEB wrote:
> > The "load()" function of the CalendarResoures is called after the
> > "createCalendarResources()" function. That why when the "setCalendar()"
> > function is called the calendar is not initialized and the application
> > crash.
>
> No, this also can't be the problem. The createCalendarResources() creates
> the Calendar object which then is used as argument to the setCalendar()
> function. That the data isn't loaded yet, shouldn't make a difference, it
> should especially not crash the application.

However you see the backtrace of my core and I have verified, I have the HEAD
version.

In the backtrace you can see there is a crash when "contains" function is
called.  In function "rawEventsForDate" at line :
if ( !mDates->contains( start ) ||

Or mDates is allocate in doOpen function. And doOpen is called when you call
resource->open().

I have mistake something ?

--
Marc TAIEB