List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kpilot--pp wrong time
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-05-26 15:13:01

On Wed, 26 May 2004, Faber Fedor wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 03:08:22PM +0200, Eildert Groeneveld wrote:
> > once again, kpilot has struck: there seems to be a problem with timezones or
> > whatever. 17:00 on the korganizer becomes 15:00 on the Palm. Not very nice.

> For awhile there, I had a problem where it was 5 hours off.  Note that
> the hours represent our respective time zones.

[Same verson, it seems, one with the problem, one without.] I'll repeat: I
don't know what causes this. I cannot repeat the problem. I cannot debug
this problem. The source is over there (cvs.kde.org), my mailbox - always
quivering in anticipation of new patches - is groot@kde.org, and that's
all the help I can give you. (CVS HEAD, btw, logs the expected timezone
and displays it for the user, so you might get a better idea of what's
going on there). Look, I'm not happy this screws up every time, but I just
don't have the resources to figure this out.