List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] new maintainer of pim.kde.org
From:       Klaus Staerk <klaus.staerk () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-05-06 19:12:08

Dear KDE PIM friends,

for personal reasons I've decided to pass the maintainance of pim.kde.org over
to my kde.de fellow Dirk Trompetter.

Some time ago I already tried to pass the page over to someone else although
this wasn't really very succesful in the end. So I took over the maintainance
again.

Now, I asked Dirk if he'd like to do that job because I know that Dirk is very
reliable and does a solid job as he maintains also the german version of the
KOffice pages (www.koffice.de) and he does a great job with that. I'm sure
that he's the right person to care for pim.kde.org.

Please post your wishes for changes on pim.kde.org to Dirk's address at
trompetter@kde.org

Thanks for listening - I enjoyed to be with you!

Yours,

Klaus

--

    |  Klaus Staerk  |  klaus.staerk@gmx.net  |  staerk@kde.org  |  LPIC1  |