List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Bugs in head
From:       Dick Kniep <dick () kniep ! nl>
Date:       2004-04-24 13:32:24

On Thursday 22 April 2004 20:45, Ingo Klöcker schreef:
> On Thursday 22 April 2004 16:18, Dick Kniep wrote:
> > I compiled the daily snapshot, and noticed 2 things:
> >
> > 1. Using a kolab server, and a pop server, I notice that the mail
> > coming from the popserver is not properly marked. Some messages keep
> > coming back as 'unread', while they have been set to 'read' many
> > times.
>
> Please report this bug at bugs.kde.org (or via Help->Report Bug...) and
> give us some more details. From your information I gather that you
> download the messages from a POP server and then filter them to
> disconnected IMAP folders on the Kolab server. Do you regularly sync
> with the Kolab server? When are the messages marked as unread again?
> After a sync?

I have entered the bug as bug 80191 with many of the details you ask for. To
be more specific, home is NFS mounted, using POP to get the mail from the
server, so they are NOT filtered to the disconnected IMAP folders, but simply
remain in the local mailbox, but in different subdirectories (which in fact
reside in my home directory and so on an NFS mounted directory)

Cheers,
dick