List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] kdepim CVS HEAD build error
From:       Paul Drummond <paul.drummond () dsl ! pipex ! com>
Date:       2004-04-23 11:12:33

Hi Guys, I am a newbie trying to compile KDE-CVS and I got the same build
error as Amit Shah regarding storedtransferjob.cpp.

The problem is that compiler does not recognised the StoredTransferJob class.
I can't understand why but I have just fixed the bug by removing the "using
namespace KIOext" from the top of the file, then explicity prepending the
KIOext namespace to each reference to the class in the file.

Don't understand why the "using namespace" statement doesn't work but kdepim
has just successfully installed so it works!

Cheers,
Paul Drummond