List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Does anybody need old WinCE 2 PDAs?!
From:       Benjamin Adler <benadler () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-04-17 1:08:50

Hi!

I currently have two old and unused Philips Nino 300 with WinCE 2 and (I
think) 8 MB ram, backlight greyscale display, ir-port and cf-slot. Also,
there's ONE docking-station with com-port-cable and ONE ac adaptor (standard
aa-batteries can be used, no ac-adaptor required).

They tend to forget their data over longer periods of time, probably due to an
old backup battery. But if anybody could use them for testing some kind of
synchronization software, I'd be happy to send them to you! Just email me,
I'm not subscribed.

Thanks for kde-pim!
Benjamin Adler