List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Errors in kontact
From:       Dick Kniep <dick () kniep ! nl>
Date:       2004-04-05 15:11:14

Hi list,

First of all, the current snapshot begins to look pretty good. I am using
Kolab with kontact 1.6.51. BUT:

- I keep getting some messages referred to as unread while they are not.
- The application hangs when I open OpenOffice and write a PDF report while
writing a mail
- Is it possible to use the LDAP addressbook directly as a source for
mailadresses? When I try to get the mailadresses while I am writing a mail,
Kontact switches to the adresses, but because the address selection dialog is
modal, I cannot get any data from the LDAP addressbook. I think that the only
correct way is to be able to select addresses in the mailaddress selection
dialog from the local AND form LDAP addressbook.

My daily snapshot is about a week old, so possibly the problems have already
been resolved.

Cheers,
D. Kniep