List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim]
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-03-29 9:53:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 28 March 2004 03:29, Nicholas Brown wrote:
> Replying to myself :-)
>
> OK the problem appears to be the use of --enable-closure. If I remove
> this option it build just fine.
> However its strange that everything else is happy with this option
> apart from this one library, perhaps its a bug?
<snip>

The is the only lib in kdepim that is built from a set of convenience
static libs. For static libs, you don't give dependencies, since those
are resolved when builing the shared lib. Maybe --enable-closure  falls
on it's face in this setting?

Since the ctor that appears in your error log _is_ defined (in
lib.kleo/jobs.cpp), and since both the kleopatra and the kmail binary
use KeyListJob without (linking) problems, I suspect some Makefile
magic tries to be too clever here.

Try adding
 LIBADD=../../kleo/libkleopatra_core.la
to backends/qgpgme/Makefile.am, but that's no going to work out
properly, too, since we have some cyclic deps between the static libs.

Marc

--
[The] target of terrorism is the mind of the victim, not their body or
property.          -- from a letter to the editor in CryptoGram 2/2004