List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kpilot question - calendar categories
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2004-03-23 22:08:06

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Emmett Pate wrote:
> First of all, a big thank you for fixing the timezone bug.  It's nice to be
> sync'ing again ;-)

It's fixed? Really? You owe Lutz a hefeweizen or a nice bordeaux,
depending on your and his taste.

> I'm not sure what version of PalmOS added it, but calendar events have their
> own categories (just as Contacts and ToDos did).  Should these be sync'ing
> over to korganizer?  It makes the korganizer filters a little more useful
> when the categories can apply to both the to-do items *and* the calendar
> events.

Does Korganizer have categories for events nowadays? If so, I suppose
those should be synced over. As always, writing a patch yourself is faster
than waiting for me to fix 71122 and then get around to the new stuff.