List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Exchange resource (was: kdepim meeting at Osnabrueck)
From:       "Best, Jan-Pascal van" <j.p.vanbest () tbm ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2004-01-07 8:05:20

> 2. Exchange of Calendar info via vCalendar. This nearly works
> for reading
> via resources into KOrganizer - once this is sorted out, I
> assume some work
> is needed for the writing too (but might not be too complex).

The Exchange resource (I'll commit the latest changes after 3.2)
is at this point already. It uses webdav to access all appointment
properties from the server; appointments created, updated, or
removed on the server are automatically reflected in KOrganizer;
appointments created, changed or removed in KOrganizer are also
reflected to the server. There are still a few things left
(attendees, exceptions to recurrence, maybe still some timezone
issues), but not too much. And data is cached on the client side,
which is rather useful if you are used to flipping back and forth
though your agenda.

Jan-Pascal