List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Newbie Palm IIIxe and Linux Mandrake 9.2
From:       "Rep au" <rep_au () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-01-07 5:56:24

Darryl, ALT-F2 brought up the command box ok but entering kpilot or jpilot
gives me "could not run the specified command". I tried using rpm drake
Sofware Packages installation. I searched for jpilot and it returned
jpilot-0.99.6-1.mdk
jpilot-Mail-0.0.6-8mdk
jpilot-syncmal-0.71.2-3mdk
libjpilot_plugin0-0.99.6-1mdk
libjpilot_plugin0-devel-0.99.6-1mdk
when I go to select them I get told that to satisfy dependencies, the
follwoing packages need to be installed:
jpilot-0.99.6-1mdk
libpisock++0-0.11.8-4mdk
libpisock8-0.11.8-4mdk
pilot-link-0.11.8-4mdk
If I click on OK and then click on install I get a list of the 8 files  with
every file listed as having a "Missing signature (couldn't open file)".
"Do you want to continue installation?" Y/N
I click on No.

What does it all mean?

Groer