List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] VCard parsing problems
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-12-31 14:18:13

On Tuesday 30 December 2003 18:20, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 05:40:41PM +0100, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> > On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 04:54:00PM +0100, Cornelius Schumacher
> > wrote:
>
> > > That's what I'm suggesting.
> >
> > Fine, so I'll create a patch :)
>
> And here it is...
>
> It merges VCardTool with VCardConverter, adds some deprecated
> keywords + some additional docu and removes all references to
> VCardTool from kdelibs.
>
> Ok for commit?

It looks ok, but I haven't tried to compile it.

There still are some problems with the API. First there is no defined
way to handle parse vCard parse errors and second too many details of
the parser are exposed. It would be way cleaner if the header in
libkabc would be completely independent of the parser implementation.