List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: Offer to provide feature
From:       David Jarvie <lists () astrojar ! org ! uk>
Date:       2003-12-31 0:00:02

Hi Vic,

It's something which could potentially be of interest to other kdepim
applications as well, so I am copying this reply to the kdepim mailing list.

This looks like something which people might find useful, so I'd be happy for
you to do this. But please note that because of the CVS freeze for KDE 3.2, I
have made significant private modifications to KAlarm which have not yet made
their way into CVS. So until KDE 3.2 is out and my changes are committed, be
prepared for changes in the code base.

Regards,
David Jarvie.