List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] PATCH, RFC: Korganizer and timezones (bug 68345)
From:       Shaheed <srhaque () iee ! org>
Date:       2003-12-15 20:34:02

On Sunday 14 December 2003 20:39, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Sunday 14 December 2003 19:03, Shaheed wrote:
> > On Sunday 14 December 2003 17:35, Shaheed wrote:
> > > Thanks! Actually, I think you comitted the first version of the
> > > patch using the broken icalrecur_iterator stuff. The one that works
> > > in all cases is at:
> > >
> > > http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&m=107073019732409&w=2
> > >
> > > Do you want me to merge this into your commit, or will you?
> >
> > You want something like this...
>
> Ah, great, please commit.

Done, and I closed the bug too.

BTW: did you notice that I only added the calls to add timezone support for
Events and not other types of object? I did so because I was not sure which
other dates might be subject to timezones...but if you think it appropriate,
I could take a stab at adding a few more calls to readTzidParameter() and
send here for review?