List:       kde-pim
Subject:    RE: [Kde-pim] Korganizer and Exchange plug-in (under 3.2 beta2)
From:       "Best, Jan-Pascal van" <j.p.vanbest () tbm ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2003-12-10 16:53:24

> In the "plug-in" dialog I don't see the Exchange Server
> plug-in listed. I see
> the library libkpimexchange so I know it was built.

Actually, that is just a support library - the plugin itself
probably was not built. Could you please try the following:
in kdepim/libkpimexchange/Makefile.am, there is a line
SUBDIRS=core
Could you please change that to
SUBDIRS=core .
And then rebuild the whole of kdepim (configure, make, make install)?

The plugin sources are in kdepim/korganizer/plugins/exchange/,
the plugin itself is built as "libkorg_exchange.la" and the associated
desktop file is "exchange.desktop". After installation, these should show
up somewhere in your KDE3.2 directory.

Hope this helps,

Jan-Pascal