List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] working week
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-12-01 18:49:24

On Sunday 30 November 2003 13:59, Michael Brennan Sayer wrote:
> I live in the UAE and my working week starts on Saturday through to
> Wednesday (Thursday Friday off).  I've notice that even though I state that
> my week starts on Saturday the week view always shows Monday to Friday.

Much mucking about with the day-of-week settings and restarting KOrganizer in
HEAD yields no result at all. I can do Settings->Configure
Time&Date->Time&Date tab->First Day (Tuesday)->OK, and the display of the
date picker doesn't change. I can restart KOrganizer, no change. The work
week stays mo.-fr.

So, let's try kcontrol, country/region->Time & Dates tab. Heck, I'll change
the calendar system to Hijri, that might be suggestive to the code :) Week
starts Yawm As-Sabt (who wrote Yaum al-Sabt, anyway? Ach, transliterations).
Apply, quit, start korg, and again, the date picker shows Ahd, Ith, Thl, Arb,
Kha, Jum, Sab. With the work week spanning Ith-Jum. (Although Yawm al-Juma'a
is marked in red as day of prayer).

So, file a bug (be sure to check dupes), and I'll confirm it.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
            If the door is ajar, can we fill it with door-jamb?