List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KMail VersaMail POP conduit
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-11-29 2:51:39

On Friday 28 November 2003 21:22, Bleck wrote:
> Did anyone succeed in "sending" and/or "recieving" mail on versamail
> through sync (POP conduit) and KMail (Kmail maildir for incoming) ?

Sending mail from KPilot with the popmail conduit via KMail can be problematic
because if the name of the Inbox. I've had reports of it killing KMail as
well. As for receiving, in particular reading boxes written by kmail, I
wouldn't trust that code at all.

Consider the popmail conduit totally broken and liable to sell your children
to McDonalds.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
            If the door is ajar, can we fill it with door-jamb?