List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Merging Kroupware branch into HEAD
From:       Martin Honermeyer <maze () strahlungsfrei ! de>
Date:       2003-11-27 22:20:36

Hello,

I am very interested in the on-going effort to integrate the kroupware
branch into CVS HEAD, and I'd like to help with that! I heard that, before
KDE 3.2 will be out, head is closed for any new feature merges.

Does that mean that we are not able to merge any further changes from the
kroupware branch until then? That would be really annoying, at least for
me, as we really need this very soon!

Greetz,
Martin