List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] [PATH] Fix korganizer crash if kgroupware is disabled
From:       Sergio Visinoni <piffio () arklinux ! org>
Date:       2003-11-23 18:51:19

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

* Ingo Klöcker (kloecker@kde.org) wrote:
> The 3_1_BRANCH doesn't contain this groupware stuff. I guess you checked
> out the kroupware_branch. Any Kroupware related issues have to be
> reported to the public users mailinglists of the Kolab Project (cf.
> http://kolab.kde.org).
d'oh!
You're right... in fact I didn't check the CVS/Tag file into the
korganizer subdir. this is the type of "error" that may happen
when there are two or more dudes working on the same RPM :)

I'll report this to the kolab project. Thanks for the correction
and sorry to the list for the "wrong" post.

greetings,
sergio

--
Ark Linux - http://www.arklinux.org