List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Kontact Bug Squashing Day on Sun, Nov 16
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-13 22:34:26

This weekend on Sunday, November 16, from 00:00 UTC to 23:59 UTC we will
hold a Kontact Bug Squashing Day in order to get Kontact into a good
shape for the KDE 3.2 beta release. We will meet on IRC (channel
#kontact at irc.kde.org) and together try to fix as many bugs as
possible. A couple of core developers will be there which will allow us
to quickly review patches sent to the kde-pim or kmail mailing lists.

If you would like to help us squashing the last ugly bugs of Kontact you
can help us by:
- Making bug reports (Use the bug tracking system at
http://bugs.kde.org, make sure the reports are concise and include
instructions how to reproduce the bug).
- Reviewing bug reports (Confirm bugs, add missing information, close
duplicates and invalid reports).
- Writing patches (We'll start with the most critical bugs and work down
to lower severities).
- Testing patches (Making sure that patches fix the reported problems
and don't have undesired side effects).

Make sure that you have a current version of Kontact from the HEAD
branch at hand, so that we are all working on the same state.

See you on Sunday on #kontact.