List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] wishes for pim.kde.org?
From:       Klaus Staerk <klaus.staerk () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-09-29 19:00:18

Hi all,

since my todo list for pim.kde.org is currently empty, I started working on
the KDE-PIM glossary again (http://pim.kde.org/glossary/glossary.php)

If you feel that KDE-PIM-related words are missing there, feel free to contact
me and write a little sentence, explaining the meaning of the word you'd like
to see on our glossary.

And if there any further wishes, ideas, reports or whatever for pim.kde.org,
well you know, staerk@kde.org is my address :-)

Best regards,

Klaus

--