List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: Karm/Korganizer integration [Re: [Kde-pim] A few suggestions I
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2003-09-16 15:57:19

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 11:21 am, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Eugene Nine wrote:
> > 4. I would like to see the Karm functions integarted with the
> >    Korganizer, could be as simple as adding the start/stop clock to the
> >    calendar entries.  I see in the mailing list archives there is some
> >    work on thsi already.
>
> I've started on this and have code ready. But since we're in code freeze
> now I will not be integrating it any time soon. I can post it, but is
> anybody interested in it as it is? Alternatively we could do a development
> branch of karm in the CVS (as opposed to bugfixing and feature completing
> - which is current KDE-CVS mode AFAI understand) like I did last year.
> This would need your support though Mark.
>
> Mark?

It depends on how much work you will be do before the final release.  I'll
only have time for getting 3.2 clean.  Once the release is out, we can pust
this stuff in head.  Also, I've never branched then merged in CVS, so I'm a
bit leery of that process.

Wouldn't the branch go in KOrganizer, anyway?  Or libkdepim?

Regards,

Mark