List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Re: LDAP lookups in KMail address lines
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-11 9:01:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 06:03:32PM -0700, Darrell Esau wrote:
> Hi Tobias,
Hi Darrell,

> This seems rather odd.  What version of KAddressBook does this apply for?
For all KDE 3.1.X IIRC.

> I've done both configurations, the only way I can get LDAP entries into the
> AddressLineEdit is via the synchronous method (via an LDAP resource).
Strange, normally the lineedit in KMail uses the same LDAP configuration
like the search dialog in KAddressBook, which you can access via "Lookup
addresses in directory"...

> This is with KAddressBook 3.1 from KDE3.1.3.
>
> Which version supports the asynchronous lookup from the AddressLineEdit?
AddressLineEdit does both lookups at the same time... Does it help if
you deactivate the LDAP resource in KAddressBook?

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Can a government that shoots at reporters be democratic?
Separate politics from religion and economy!