List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] A couple of things I would like to see
From:       Matthew Hinton <tweaker () puresimplicity ! net>
Date:       2003-09-10 18:07:14

	I have a couple of things I would like to be able to do in KOrganizer.  I am
posting to the list because I don't know if its possible to get the behavior
I am looking for now or whether some changes would need to be made.  I use
KOrganizer and KPilot to manage to-do items on my computer and palm device.
I would like to be able to set the due date in a new to-do to be the current
date and for it to be activated by default.  I would also like to only see
the to-do's listed that are due today.  I don't know what this would entail
but I would make using KOrganizer much smoother for me.