List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] precommand for imap folders
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2003-09-08 17:34:52

Hi!
wouldn't it make sense to provide an precammand for imap folders too?
I used this option to build a ssh tunnel to my companies pop server.
now we switched to imap and this technic does not work any more.
and i am not sure if they want to open other ports then for ssh

with imap I have to start the tunnel manually
--
Best regards
Ferdinand Gassauer