List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] libkabc as a performance issue...
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-07 16:11:13

On Sunday 07 September 2003 11:47, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> Well, there would have been cleaner ways to 'fix' that.

I'm working on some very significant optimizations for kabc. This thing
will stop being a problem. Pretty much everything in kabc is of linear
complexity. I reduced most of the slow paths to either  O(logn), or
just O(1) when possible. I'll present the changes in a bit. I had a car
accident and it slows me down a little bit.

Zack

--
If money is the root of all evil, why do churches want it so badly?