On Thursday 21 August 2003 5:13 pm, tomas pospisek wrote: [snip] > Um - Mark - I'd think the comments should go with the events that are > associated with a task. That means each time you work on a task you can > add a comment saying what you were doing. And if we go by such semantics > then we don't need any additional field - we can just put the comments > into the event description. What do you do if you want to add a comment to a task that is not running? Should the GUI only allow comments on tasks that have a timer running? > Text that is directly associated with a task itself can well go into a > task's (VTODO) description. > > Am I missing something? Could otherwise explain what your intention > with the comments is? I just figured that a comment should go in an iCal COMMENT field. Also, this seemed like a useful field for other users of libkcal. But this discussion is a bit of a waste of time, as the the patch has not been applied. Regards, Mark _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/