List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] [KArm] 3.2 release schedule
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2003-09-02 13:38:47

3.2 release schedule says as of 9/1 no commits to head unless in feature plan.

But KArm does not appear in 3.2 feature plan at all!

Tomas has said to go ahead and apply the patch that converts KArm to use iCal
as the storage format.  But it's 9/2.  Can I get stuff added to the feature
plan?

1.) convert KArm to using iCal format
2.) add a timecard report
3.) allow KArm and KOrg to edit the same iCal file simultaneously.
4.) update KArm documentation

I think (3) is hard.  See my next email.

[OT] I have a question re: translations--what is the best mailing list to ask
this on?  I would like to find a file that holds a list of strings that are
already translated to see if any of these strings will do for new messages I
am adding to KArm.

Regards,

Mark