List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kpilot: Command-line PDB install?
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-08-30 20:02:23

On Saturday 30 August 2003 20:14, Daniel Lyddy wrote:
> Kpilot's install queue for the next hot sync.  However, kpilot does not
> seem to come with a command-line option that takes a pdb filename as an
> argument and adds that pdb file to the install queue.
>
> I can't be the first person in the world who has wanted to do this.  What
> am I missing?

You are, in fact, the first person to ever want this. You can just copy the
files into ~/.kde/share/apps/kpilot/pending_install , but I can imagine a
KPilot association would be useful. If you file a wishlist item for it
(bugs.kde.org) it will not be forgotten. If you submit a patch for it, it
will actually be implemented (sorry, but that's the way it goes with bust
maintainers).

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
     Key fingerprint = 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE