List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Kpilot works for me
From:       sunghyouk park <spark () hms ! harvard ! edu>
Date:       2003-08-29 22:05:30

Hi,

I want to report that kpilot works for my sony clie PEG-T665C.
Below is a brief of what I did. If it is too long, you can cut it  as
you like
before adding to the supported hardware page.

    installed packege shipped with redhat 9.0(kpilot 4.3.6, KDE 3.1) on
    Toshiba Satellite 1955-S805S with USB 2.0 port
    device was set to /dev/ttyUSB0 (<- reported by dmesg command)

       It may be important to press the hot sync button on clie first
and (immediately) run the kpilot.
            (at least had to do this before)
        For me, checking "Stop Daemon on exit" was important for redoing
Hotsync upon exiting kpilot once
            and running it again.

One question, the mail conduit does nothing upon hotsync, no messages,
no errors, no send/receive mails
I set the SMTP, POP3 options

Thanks for making this nice software!

Sunghyouk Park