On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, Cornelius Schumacher wrote: > On Wednesday 13 August 2003 15:09, Mark Bucciarelli wrote: > > The attached patch makes libkcal write a duration if an event has one > > (but no end date) or an todo has one (but no due date). > > > > Currently, if an event has a duration but no end date, the duration > > info is lost; that is, neither is written. Likewise for a todo with > > a duration but no due date. > > Shouldn't this be solved in the IncideneBase class and the relevant > subclasses, so that setting an duration unsets the end or due date and > vice versa? I think things should not work the way you propose Cornelius, since say: I have some task to do, I know I have to be done by the 31 of September and I also know that it'll take me 2 days to complete. Makes perfectly sense to me. Both due-date and duration should be able to coexist in parallel. *t -- George W. Bush and Donald Rumsfeld have thus achieved much more [Iraq, looting of museums and libraries] than the Taliban in Afghanistan with their blasting of the [Budha] statues. Wolf-Dieter Roth _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/