On Friday 08 August 2003 00:13, Daniel Molkentin wrote: > > I just had a look how RMB in KOrganizer works and I got around > KOEventPopup. IMHO this could be solved much eaiser by using the > respective KActions the RMB menu via KAction::plug(). This comes > handy especially since I plan to introduce an additional RMB menu for > selections, too. Am I overlooking anything? IMHO the plugin manager > should be in charge of providing the actions in an appropriate > manner. This way we can achieve a consollidation of popup menus and > toolbars. Am I overlooking something or has the current > implementation historic reasons? Do you have a patch? I don't remember any specific reasons to not use KActions. -- Cornelius Schumacher _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/