On Wednesday 13 August 2003 21:10, Mark Bucciarelli wrote: > The attached patch adds the ability to read and write comments with > iCalendar objects. The COMMENT attribute can be applied to a > JOURNAL, TODO, EVENT, TIMEZONE, and FREEBUSY object. The COMMENT > tag can appear zero to many times. > > I put it the comment attribute in incident base code, but I'm not > sure if this is the right place. An ALARM is the one iCal object > that does not allow a COMMENT attribute. Alarm doesn't inherit from IncidenceBase, so putting it there is perfectly ok. > By the way, this is how I have KArm currently storing comments. I'll > back that out to use the DESCRIPTION attribute until I hear whether > this patch gets in or not. What does KArm store in the description, if comments are stored in a COMMENT property? -- Cornelius Schumacher _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/