On Monday 11 August 2003 00:18, Allen D. Winter wrote: > And what is the problem? Aren't there enough visual hints that the todo > is finished? Depends on how fast you want to spot unfinished items. Integrating the visual clue into the text rendering would make it faster IMHO. - I agree that strikeout is very hard to read, but it is very easy to understand - italics are easy to read, but hard to understand (IMHO they don't help at all, no one remembers which one are italic - there is no intuitive mapping) - light gray is easy to read, but easy to confuse with disabled items Usability-wise the optimum would be green on white for finished, red on white for unfinished and black on red for overdue. But I guess then people would complain that it's ugly :) bye... _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/