List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Fwd: [discuss] Re: [dev-groupware] Re: [discuss] Re:
From:       CPH <cphennessy () openoffice ! org>
Date:       2003-08-08 8:10:05

Hi Martin,
	I'd suggest emailing the OpenOffice groupware project suggesting setting
up a mailing list for these pim standardisation discussions.

I am not involved with the OpenOffice groupware project, but I forwarded the
message as I thought that you guys would be interested in cooperating with
OpenOffice, Columba, Mozilla, etc to develoep the pim standards.
Best of luck,
CPH

--
CPH : openoffice.org volunteer

Please reply *only* to users@openoffice.org, as your responses will be
answered more quickly, more correctly, and shared to help more people.