List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] new pim.kde.org up and running
From:       Klaus Staerk <klaus.staerk () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-08-07 17:19:37

Hi,

On Thursday 07 August 2003 01:49, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 August 2003 2:26 am, Klaus Staerk wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > the new kde-pim webpages are up and running: http://pim.kde.org
>
> very professional!

Thank you.

> > If you have any wishes, please let me know.
>
> Not a wish, but a question--what's up with KPIM-RFC 1?  Is this really the
> current vision?  (http://pim.kde.org/development/kpimrfc1.html)  From
> reading the site, it seems like it is.

I guess it's not up to date. Is there a newer version available or is it
obsolete?

To all PIM-developers: please have a look at the content of pim.kde.org and
let me know if it's ok or if some information has to be updated or removed or
whatever.

Also, if you have suggestions to fill our glossary with more entries, you are
very welcome.

At the moment, I have some screenshot stuff about KAddressbook in the pipeline
and I'm very thankful for all your upcoming contributions to pim.kde.org

Thanks,

Klaus :-)

--
    |   klaus staerk   |   klaus.staerk@gmx.net   |   staerk@kde.org   |