List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kontact CVS (Calander) is broken.
From:       Tobias Koenig <tokoe () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-06 8:19:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 11:34:18PM -0500, Boris wrote:
Hi Boris,

> I have been compiling kde from cvs for the last month and it seems
> that Kontact from kdepim is somewhat broken.
> It compiles properly and when running Konact, I can easily navigate to
> the email, address book, summary, and notes section but once I click
> on the Calander, The Calander takes up the fullscreen and I cannot
> switch back to any other section of kontact.
You know that you can move a window by dragging it with the mouse and
pressed Alt key? This let bring you back the button bar to the visible
part of screen, so you can switch back to another part.

Nevertheless the sizeHint() problem is already known, but atm we have no
real clue how to fix it.

Ciao,
Tobias
--=20
Can a government that shoots at reporters be democratic?
Seperate politics from religion and economy!