List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Re: KArm & iCalendar
From:       Tami King <tiking () xtra ! co ! nz>
Date:       2003-08-06 3:33:29

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:

> If you would give more information about what is frustrating you, and how you
> use KArm, that would be very helpful.  My sense is that not many people on
> this list use KArm.  I'm encouraged that someone else cares about the app to
> speak up--I think it's a great little utility.

I use KArm and I agree that it is a great utility.  I do find it some
what frustrating, though.  I think that idea of being able to produce a
timesheet is good and will help a lot.  My biggest problem is that
session time and total time aren't useful to me.  If my X server crashes
I have no way of knowing how much time I spent before it crashed unless
I go parse it out of the log file.  (With a 3 year old that likes to
pound on the keyboard when I am not looking, it crashes more then it
should.)  What I really need to see is how much time I have spent today
so at the end of the day I know how many hours I have worked.

Tami