List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kontact 0.2 and meeting requests
From:       Don Sanders <sanders () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-31 1:58:36

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 18:32, Norman Urs Baier wrote:
> Not a bug in kontact, just another user with temporary reading
> disability...
>

>     If something works in KDE 3.1 and not in Kontact 0.2.x then
> that's a bug in Kontact and I would like to know about it.

The Kontact 0.2.1 package includes versions of KMail, KOrganizer,
KAddressBook etc. Those versions should not contain any bugs that are
not also in apps in the KDE 3.1.2 release.

That is the Kontact 0.2.1 release should not add any bugs that aren't
in the KDE 3.1.2 release, the apps in Kontact 0.2.1 release should be
as stable as the apps in the KDE 3.1.2 release.

If you find a bug in an application in the Kontact 0.2.1 package that
is not also in an application shipped with KDE 3.1.2 tell me and I'll
look at it.

So far I'm aware 2 bugs in Kontact that aren't in KDE 3.1.2.
One a searching bug, two a fork bomb with associated with the
incremental spell checking.

If you find any new bugs in Kontact that aren't in KDE 3.1.2 tell me
and I'll try to fix them.

I'm currently preparing a Kontact 0.2.2 package that will fix bugs one
and two described above and merge in fixes that have been included in
the KDE 3.1.3 release.

Don.