List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Where to get compiled KPilot RPMs?
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-07-30 11:01:34

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Michael Nau wrote:
> where can I find compiled RPMs for the newest KPilot versions? On several

There are none unless the distributors make them. KPilot is rearely
packaged separately - it's in the kdepim pacakge for most distributions
(Debian probably has it separate, though). With the release of KDE 3.1.3,
just around now, you can probably find updated kdepim packages including
KPilot 4.3.9.

> I'm a Linux newbie and am at a loss with all these tarballs and the
> compiling and making of the sources...

I hoped the instructions on the site would be sufficient - but right now,
don't bother, KDE 3.1.3 contains as new stuff as you can find on the
KPilot website, and KPilot 4.4.0 is still in CVS HEAD and being worked on.

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE