List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Korganizer: Webexport: Umlaut bug?
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-25 14:24:29

On Friday 25 July 2003 06:12, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

Do we have a bug report for that one? I'm talking about the fact that
emails that are or have a HTML part with its own css stylesheet
completly break the KMail's reader window. I'm not sure how we can
handle that, most probably with css precedence rules, it won't be
trivial but it's definitely a bug that we should have in bugs.kde.org.

Zack

--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -- Albert Einstein