On Thursday 24 July 2003 23:32, you wrote: > So I think the best solution would be to use a new > group and copy the colors at the first start (maybe by kconf_update) to > the new group if they are different from the old default color. Ok, removed the code from KOAgentItem and implemented this in KOPrefs::usrReadConfig. AFAICS kconf_update can't do it, since it does not support conditional copying. > This doesn't work for me. If I set the default event color to black, the > selection isn't visible. Oh, that's a problem with the implementation of QColor::light(). It multiplies the luminance with a factor, but if the luminance is 0... Changed the algorithm. > Another idea which just came to my mind while playing with the new > aganda view items: Wouldn't it be cool if the times would be updated > while moving an event with the mouse. Yes, would be very useful, but for this the Incident needs to be updated while it is being moved. bye... _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/