List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kitchensync and Nove Hrady
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-07-20 21:44:05

On Sunday 20 July 2003 12:37, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:

> I just saw the program for the Kastle conference in Nove Hrady
> (http://events.kde.org/info/kastle/conference_program.phtml).
> Unfortunately it seems that there won't be a talk on kitchensync and
> KDE's future syncronization framework. Too bad.

At the moment I would rather prepare to work on the code than to prepare
talks about it. I know this isn't very satisfactory for other
contributers, but I hope we will reach a state where it is clear in
what direction KitchenSync goes and how KDEs future synchronisation
will look like before or during the meeting.

> Are any of the kitchensync developers going there, so we can have a
> workshop some time during the open programming days?

Yes, we should do this.

> Adriaan, are you coming to N7Y? Who else is coming? Cornelius?
> Guenther?

I will be there.