List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim]
From:       Michael Kelsey <kelsey () SLAC ! Stanford ! EDU>
Date:       2003-06-13 17:41:38

I'm running KPilot 4.2.3 as distributed with RedHat Linux 7.2.  I have
a Palm V.  On my old RH 6.2 system, I had no problem installing or
updating previously installed programs to my Palm.  Now, the File
Installer doesn't appear to function at all.  Following the
instructions,
I set the "Sync Files" flag in KPilot, but I still can't install.  The
files just sit in the list under File Installer.

Is this a known problem with KPilot 4.2.3?

					-- Michael Kelsey
--
[ My opinions are not endorsed by SLAC, DOE or Stanford University ]
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.  Attack ships on fire