List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] vcal-conduit problem
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-06-04 9:40:58

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Stefan Wolber wrote:
> > And if it doesn't, then we have the following to consider (regarding Ian
> > Geiser's recent bugreports on KPilot): crashing during a sync may leave
> > the PilotLocalDatabase in a confused state leading to crashes later as
> > well.
>
> Is there a way to reset the PilotLocalDatabase?
>
> I am experiencing heavy inconsitencies between KNote and the Notes I have on
> my Palm.

You can find the databases KPilot uses during a sync (the local databases)
in your $KDEHOME. See http://www.slac.com/pilone/kpilot_home/faq.html#s1 .
You could move it out of the way and try a sync again, but make backups
first (for example, with pilot-xfer). Make backups of the backups.

--
 Adriaan de Groot    adridg@cs.kun.nl     Kamer A6020     024-3652272
GPG Key Fingerprint 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE