List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [kde-freebsd] Re: [Kde-pim] How to use the LDAP?
From:       Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-05-29 22:02:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 29 May 2003 23:15, Mikhail Teterin wrote:

> I now suspect, this has a lot to do with the explicit --without-ldap
> in the kdebase3/Makefile. (BTW, I wonder, what the --without-jave next
> to it means.)

--without-java basically disabled a really broken and annoying configure-check
(find / java, yuck!). These days it's smarter it seems, but the result of the
check is apparently used nowhere. I'm going to remove it for the update to
kdebase after the ports-freeze, together with --disable-closure (which I
already removed in the tarball I posted to this list).

> Is it just the addressbook? Is not kmail supposed to be able to use
> this?

Not sure what you mean there, but kmail does use the addressbook kpart.

--
| Michael Nottebrock	    |	   KDE on FreeBSD	| 		,ww   |
| michaelnottebrock@gmx.net | 		---		|	,wWWCybaWW_)  |