List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Fw: korganizer
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-05-29 7:22:03

On Wednesday 28 May 2003 19:16, Stefan Winter wrote:

> "Is there a possibility in KOrganizer to define templates for
> todo´s? I would like to define check-lists for some todo items
> and afterwards fulfill each check-list item step by step."

It is possible. For individual todos there is a template function in the
totdo editor. You can create templates and then select from the list of
templates to quickly fill the editor with default values.

For something like a checklist you could put the todos for the specific
checklist in an own calendar file and use that as template.