List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] KAdressbook: How to copy an address?
From:       Hartmut Goebel <h.goebel () goebel-consult ! de>
Date:       2003-05-28 9:27:27

Hi,

simple question, but now sulution found: How do I copy an address?

If I have two contacts a the same organisation, I typicaly do not want
to type in all the information, but to copy/duplicate an already
existing entry and change some fields. How to I achief this?

Regards
Hartmut Goebel
--
| Hartmut Goebel             | Ihr Reiseleiter im IT-Dschungel |
| h.goebel@goebel-consult.de | www.goebel-consult.de           |