List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KPilot and Mandrake, one solution and a problem
From:       Rob Blomquist <rob.blomquist () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-05-13 13:52:35

On Monday 12 May 2003 11:22 am, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Monday 12 May 2003 04:40, Rob Blomquist wrote:
> > But I now have a problem with it, as after configuring KPilot last night,
> > I fear I have done something wrong, as none of my conduits seem to be
> > functioning. And I think I have set them properly.
>
> Hi Rob, if you have that compiled from source, (possibly with -DDEBUG
> -DDEBUG_CERR) could you take a look at the debug log output that kpilot
> produces? You might also run kpilot -c from a konsole and see what comes
> out of that.
>
> Oh, and please file a bug report, too, so we can close it when this is
> resolved.

And with a couple of reboots of my computer to get HD optimization running
well, and a couple of reboots of X thrown in, everything seems normal.

I keep my computer up 24/7 for processing SETI files. And since leaving
Winsnooze I have forgotten the old adage about rebooting: "Reboot for
Health!"

If it hangs again, I will file a bug report with KDE.

Rob
--

Linux: For the people, by the people.